Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday scraps - 31

Can't say these are the scraps of the week but they certainly were in my scrap basket and I love using them up! I'm joining in with Godelieve again. She has made some gorgeous blue and white cards with hers this week. Yes, I love grid cards and through Godelieve's blog I came across this blog from Kim. If you stroll down you will see some grid cards made with four coordinating squares. Of course I had to give this a go myself!



Paper is Basic grey which I got from Tania (thanks Tania). The birdcage stamp is Hero Arts and the black square is another scrap from Sue who has just posted an amazing grid card on her blog here. You just have to check it out, it is stunning!

10 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card. Love the different pattern papers. I also love the look of grid cards, but never seem to be able to cut so neat and clean! Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jacqueline! I love seeing your gorgeous grid cards:).... This one is so yummy! Awesome colors... AND congratulations on your recent Hero Arts win!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful use of different patterns. Love how you framed the squares with the words, gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really really love this! Gorgeous card!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you framed the grid with your sentiment....awesome scraps and beautiful card! Congrats on another Hero Arts win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW WOW WOW this is gorgeous, so beautiful Jacqueline.

    Have a wonderful week
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is always so inspiring to me...this card is a wonderful combination of color and pattern, absolutely gorgeous.
    Have a blessed week, Jacqueline!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This I really like! I can see myself making some thing like this, seems much more manageable with only four squares. I'll have go give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really adore all the colors on this Jacqueline, really makes such a bold impact, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your grid cards are just amazing! And aren't they so much fun to create? Simply beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!