Sunday, March 7, 2010

Inspired by.. Louise

I loved the color combo and design of a card by Louise found in this post. Since she had sent me some of those old stenographic papers, I so needed to try something like it myself. Thanks Louise, for the inspiration! And, if Vanessa is looking in, I finally used the beige/orange pp you sent me ages ago!!



This is also just to say that I will be away until the end of next week. I will have Internet but probably be too occupied and tired in the evenings to leave comments, but I love just looking sometimes!

Oh yes, my first daffodils popped up their heads in the garden this week - so here's a little taste of Spring in the South of France.



Have a blessed week!

11 comments:

  1. Glad you found such a beautiful use for those papers!
    Have a wonderful week, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous - wonderfully inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute little girl's image - you showed her off beautifully! And thanks so much for your photo of the daffodils! So looking forward to seeing them at our house in a month or so! Enjoy your time away from home and safe travels, Jacqueline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Jacqueline! Beautiful photo of the daffodils too, love it!! Have a safe and wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I am looking in! And I love this beautiful card! Love how everything works together so well! Wow, the daffodils are already blooming!? Mine are just peeking out of the earth and were covered by snow again this weekend :(

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohhh spring time in France - How lovely! Cann´t wait to see the flowers popping up their heads here in Denmark - we had a snow storm this weekend!
    What a darling image on a beautiful card Jacqueline!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love the orange and beige colors on this card, so pretty!! And thank you for sharing your beautiful blossoms, I am seeing so many hues of yellow this morning, so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I just knew when I stopped by your blog you would bring Sunshine our way with both your beautiful art and flowers, I'll miss you this week,Have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the orange with the vintage images in your card! And those daffodils make me so happy! HAPPY SPRING!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great vintage card Jacqueline! Thanks for sharing. Always love visiting you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the warm colors in your card. The daffodils are so pretty. We won't have any of those for awhile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!