Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Playing with old Music Book papers

These are colors that I love. I chose three stamps, two from Hero Arts, the Rose and the Postmark, and the subtle script which is part of a plate of Stamping Up stamps. This paper which I stamped on is very old, being the reverse side of a cover of a Music book.


My second card is inspired by a picture of a bird sitting on some beautiful pink flowers.

 

 I have never used this stamp which I stamped in pink before, and I'm so glad I kept it. It really is a leaf stamp, but who said it had to be inked up with green ink all the time..



My daughter-in-law (to be) has been playing in my craft room during the evenings. I love what she came up with here, and with her permission I am posting her recent card to show you.


Thanks for popping in!
Jacqueline

18 comments:

  1. I always enjoy yuor work... so lovely
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely Jacqueline! Roxanne's card is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY pretty in PINK! Looks like you have taught your Future Daughter in law well! Beautiful composition and layering Roxanne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these look amazing..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous lot of cards Jacqueline.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your d-i-l to-be has been learning from the best and done a beautiful job! Your cards are gorgeous as usual, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I so Love your work, these colors are my favorite too and I just love your stamping, I can see your daughter in law to be is getting great inspiration from you, love the vintage feel of all this work!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creations Jacqueline and my compliments to your daughter-in-law as well, she certainly has a great source of inspiration in you.
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card by you and Roxane. It great that she enjoys card making too. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all so stunning!! Beautiful stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are stunning, love how you interpret your designs from the gorgeous pictures you find Jacqueline!! Your to be DIL's card is so pretty too, she obviously has a very good mentor:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful and unique! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very very nice, I love your cards.
    Bye Ballie (Bennarda)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards the two of you made! You are both so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous creations! Looking at the cards makes me feel like I am admiring masterpieces!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a sweet idea with the bird on the flowers! Beautiful cards, Jacqueline! Roxane did great! You have not been blogging for sometime. I keep checking you blog, and there's no update. I hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the pink in all the cards Jacqueline! How awesome that your future DIL is also crafting. I love that middle card and am so glad you decided to stamp that foliage in pink, it's simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!